1. You must be aged 18 or over to take part in this promotion.
2. Employees of TMD Friction or Euro Car Parts or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
3. The prize winner will be notified on Tuesday 2nd July.
4. The prize winner will be chosen at random from all entries by an independent person.
5. The prize will be awarded in the first instance to the business proprietor. The final recipient of the prize is at the discretion of the business proprietor. The winner is advised to check and are responsible for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting a prize.
6. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in procuring the advertised prize, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with alternative of equal or greater value. No cash or other alternative will be offered.
7. By claiming a prize, you agree to co-operate with TMD/Euro Car Parts for publicity purposes free of charge, which may include the publication (including on the internet) of your name and photograph in the announcement of the result.
8. If you participate in the promotion you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run the promotion. We may need to share your details with our agents or contractors who help us to run our marketing and promotional activities. If you do not consent to such use of your details, please do not participate.
9. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, and our decision on all matters relating to this promotion is final.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the promotion at any time if relevant circumstances arise outside our control. We shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by participating in the promotion, provided that nothing in these rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
11. These rules are governed by English law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. Promoter: TMD Friction UK Ltd, PO Box 18, Centurion House, 1 Centurion Way, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire BD19 3UJ.