§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data through the use of our website. Personal data is any data about your identity, including your name, address, e-mail address(es) and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is TMD Friction Services GmbH, Schlebuscher Str. 99, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany, email@example.com (see our company information). You can contact our data protection officer by e-mail at Datenschutz@tmdfriction.com or by writing to our postal address, addressing your correspondence to “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address and, where applicable, your name) will be stored by us, to enable us to respond to your queries. We will delete any data provided to us in this way as soon as it is no longer necessary for us to store it, or will restrict its processing in cases where we are legally obliged to store it.
(4) Please see below for detailed information about the relevant procedures we follow in cases where we use commissioned service providers for individual services available on our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes. This information also includes the relevant criteria for storage periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data we store on you:
- Right to access
- Right to rectify and delete
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the way in which we process your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data through visiting our website
(1) If you use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register with us or share data with us in any other way, we will collect only the personal data transferred to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that we require for technical purposes to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1(f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference between local time and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective volume of data transmitted
- Website the request has come from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version
(2) If completing any forms on this website, you will be asked to share the following data:
Registering an account
- Username and Password – in order to secure and provide you with access to content
- Email – in order to communicate with you about your account
- Company name and Position – in order to verify you are a Pagid customer
- Whether you are a Euro Car Parts customer and your account number – in order to verify you are a Pagid customer
- Whether you would like to receive marketing emails from Pagid
Who Can Fix My Car signup
- Euro Car Parts account number and Garage name – in order to verify you are a Euro Car Parts customer
- First and Last name – in order to identify you
- Email – in order to communicate with you about your registration
- Phone – in order to communicate with you about your registration
- Name – in order to identify you
- Email – in order to send you emails
Find an Installer
- Your post code – in order to find your nearest installers
Proud to Fit survey
- Name – in order to identify you
- Company name – in order to verify you are a Pagid Proud to Fit member
- Email – in order to contact you in the event you win a prize
(3) In addition to the collection of the data specified above, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser when you visit a website and are stored on your hard drive. They provide the owner of the website (in this case, us) with specific information. Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope and functionality of which are outlined below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, which store a “session ID” that can be used to assign different browser requests to the entire session, thereby enabling us to recognise your computer if you visit our website again. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific period, which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in your security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired, to reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
|catAccCookies||Cookie Consent WordPress plugin||Required|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Google Analytics||Optional|
|Wordfence WordPress plugin||Optional|
Our website uses videos from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube video, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube.
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is to facilitate the ‘Find an Installer’ feature on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web service analysis tool from Google Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics use “cookies,” which are text files saved on your computer to help us to analyse how users use this site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and saved by Google in the United States.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use the information to evaluate your use of the website, to collect reports on the website activities and to perform other services related to the website use and internet use for the website operator.
The IP address sent by your browser to Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by using the relevant settings in your browser. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of our website.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google using their opt-out tool.
Euro Car Parts
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
We may use our legitimate interest as a basis to send you Pagid news and information for the purposes of promoting Pagid.
Some of our emails use web beacons (single, invisible 1×1 pixel images that are downloaded when emails are opened). The web beacon itself does not contain any personal data but allows us to monitor whether emails have been correctly received, opened and clicked on and to improve the overall email experience we provide.
To opt out of marketing communications, please click the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
The legal basis for collecting your personal data using the aforementioned cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Last updated 6/8/2019