Vacuum Brake Bleeder and Refiller
- Removes brake fluid from the master cylinder by sucking it out of the reservoir
- Fast fluid changes are possible, as fluid does not need to be bled via each bleed nipple
- No need to have a pressure tight seal on those difficult to get at master cylinder reservoirs
- Uses standard workshop compressed air supply (70 – 170 psi) to generate vacuum
- Supplied complete with auto brake fluid refiller, turning this package into a genuine one-man operation for brake and clutch system bleeding.