Pagid/WhoCanFixMyCar.com Promotion – Terms & Conditions
Your Pagid ‘Proud to Fit’ membership means that you are eligible to apply for a 12-month free membership with WhoCanFixMyCar.com
- Free membership is only avaialble through pagid.com/pagid-pro/who-can-fix-my-car, or by contacting your local Pagid Technical Sales Specialist. Registrations for your free membership cannot be made directly through WhoCanFixMyCar.com
- If you register online through pagid.com, you will be contacted by a Pagid Technical Sales Specialist within 7 working days, who will confirm your interest and provide you with further details. They will then contact you again to confirm your registration.
- If you choose to register, you will be entering into a contract and will be subject to the WhoCanFixMyCar.com terms and conditions
- Pagid has no further responsibility for any arrangement made through WhoCanFixMyCar.com
- On expiry of your 12-month free membership, your WhoCarFixMyCar.com membership will automatically renew and you will be liable to the standard membership fee, unless you actively terminate your contract by the agreed deadline set out in your contract.
- You will receive an e-mail fourteen (14) and seven (7) days prior to the automatic renewal of your membership, informing you that this is about to happen. You can cancel your subscription at any point prior to the renewal date by calling 0330 113 0750.
- Please note that payments made for membership fees are non-refundable and irrespective of the number of jobs which are available for you, irrespective of whether or not you have submitted a quote for jobs.
- Also note that all customer bookings through WhoCanFixMyCar.com are subject to a commission fee, which is on average 3-4% of the total job cost.